Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Own Language Beliefs

I believe that language is important skill to have in any situation. It it not only fun to communicate with others, but communications is important in job situations in situations requiring quick work to be done. Now about how we talk. I was born on the west coast and spent part of my childhood there as well. When i came down south it took a bit of an adjustment to listen and understand the new accent. Now, almost 13 years later, I speak in the same accent i orignally didn't understand! The evolution of this is very interesting too me...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

2 comments:

Nota Bene said...

It's very interesting to me to. Well said. Your blog is really thoughtful.

Unknown said...

THANKS